Uzbekistan plunder 5 against Qatar but only make the World Cup playoffs
- June 18, 2013
Uzbekistan 5 – Qatar 1 (World Cup qualifier, June 18, 2013) Qatar took the lead in the 37th minute through Abdulqadir Ilyas’s first international goal. Bahodir Nasimov found the Uzbeks’ equaliser in the 60th minute with his first touch. Oleg Zoteev put Uzbekistan in the lead before Nasimov added his second. Odil Ahmedov and Ulugbek Bakaev completed the scoring.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi