Paraguay punished for taking the lead as Ecuador score four in reply
- March 26, 2013
Ecuador 4 – Paraguay 1 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Luis Caballero netted for the Paraguayans in the 15th minute. Felipe Caicedo restored parity seven minutes before the interval, and after the break it was all Ecuador. Jefferson Montero made it 2-1 five minutes into the second half, and Cristian Benitez doubled the advantage four minutes later. Montero’s second goal 15 minutes from the end saw Ecuador take a comfortable win over the bottom side, and pulled them within four points of Argentina.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi