- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Pablo Escobar scores twice as Bolivia beat Paraguay; Chile late show sinks Venezuela
Bolivia 3 – Paraguay 1 (2014 World Cup qualifier, June 9, 2012) Alcides Pena’s strike deflected off Paraguay defender Adalberto Roman in the 10th minute to give Bolivia the lead at halftime. While Bolivia’s Gualberto Mojica missed a penalty in the 63rd minute, the home side doubled their lead seven minutes later when Pablo Escobar cut in from the left and thumped his shot into the roof of the net. The 33-year-old winger made it 3-0 in the 80th minute with a back-post finish before Paraguay scored a consolation goal two minutes later through Cristian Riveros.
Venezuela 0 – Chile 2 (2014 World Cup qualifier, June 9, 2012) Matias Fernandez put the visitors ahead in the 85th minute and Charles Aranguiz scored in the first minute of stoppage time.
- Updated: June 9, 2012