Zimbabwe swatted aside as Salah’s hat-trick lifts Egypt to victory
- June 9, 2013
Zimbabwe 2 – Egypt 4 (African World Cup Qualifying, June 9, 2013) Egypt took the lead in the 5th minute through Mohamed Abo Trika, but Zimbabwe hit back in the 21st when Knowledge Musona was freed through the middle and the forward chipped in the leveller. The Pharaohs retook the lead in the 41st minute when Mohamed Salah latched onto a ball over the top and finished coolly. Egypt closed out the win when Mohamed Salah sealed his brace in the 76th minute with a superb solo effort. Lincoln Zvasiya scored a consolation for Zimbabwe in the 82nd minute, while Mohamed Salah completed his hat-trick in the final stages.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]