Zimbabwe swatted aside as Salah’s hat-trick lifts Egypt to victory
- June 9, 2013
Zimbabwe 2 – Egypt 4 (African World Cup Qualifying, June 9, 2013) Egypt took the lead in the 5th minute through Mohamed Abo Trika, but Zimbabwe hit back in the 21st when Knowledge Musona was freed through the middle and the forward chipped in the leveller. The Pharaohs retook the lead in the 41st minute when Mohamed Salah latched onto a ball over the top and finished coolly. Egypt closed out the win when Mohamed Salah sealed his brace in the 76th minute with a superb solo effort. Lincoln Zvasiya scored a consolation for Zimbabwe in the 82nd minute, while Mohamed Salah completed his hat-trick in the final stages.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...