- Wembley staff show their colours: Reading arrive amid rapturous applause, Arsenal to silence [Video]
- Messi Milestone: Leo scores his 400th Barcelona goal v Valencia [Videos]
- Barça’s Luis Suarez given brilliant standing ovation after Valencia goal and performance [Video]
- Falcao starts: Chelsea v Manchester United [Team Sheets]
- Szczesny starts, Giroud on the bench: Reading v Arsenal [Team Sheets]
Zimbabwe swatted aside as Salah’s hat-trick lifts Egypt to victory
- June 9, 2013
Zimbabwe 2 – Egypt 4 (African World Cup Qualifying, June 9, 2013) Egypt took the lead in the 5th minute through Mohamed Abo Trika, but Zimbabwe hit back in the 21st when Knowledge Musona was freed through the middle and the forward chipped in the leveller. The Pharaohs retook the lead in the 41st minute when Mohamed Salah latched onto a ball over the top and finished coolly. Egypt closed out the win when Mohamed Salah sealed his brace in the 76th minute with a superb solo effort. Lincoln Zvasiya scored a consolation for Zimbabwe in the 82nd minute, while Mohamed Salah completed his hat-trick in the final stages.