Spain U20s take up where their elders left off with 4-1 win over US U20s
- June 21, 2013
USA U20 1 – Spain U20 4 (U20 World Cup, June 21, 2013) Jese Rodriguez latched onto a back post cross to give Spain the lead. Gerard Deulofeu doubled Spain’s lead with a super curler into the far corner from just outside the box. Jese Rodriguez afforded himself the time to stroke the ball out from under his feet before finishing sweetly for the third. Gerard Deulofeu broke through on goal, rounded the onrushing keeper, and slotted home from outside the box to make it 4-0.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi