Spain U20s take up where their elders left off with 4-1 win over US U20s
- June 21, 2013
USA U20 1 – Spain U20 4 (U20 World Cup, June 21, 2013) Jese Rodriguez latched onto a back post cross to give Spain the lead. Gerard Deulofeu doubled Spain’s lead with a super curler into the far corner from just outside the box. Jese Rodriguez afforded himself the time to stroke the ball out from under his feet before finishing sweetly for the third. Gerard Deulofeu broke through on goal, rounded the onrushing keeper, and slotted home from outside the box to make it 4-0.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...