Spain U20s take up where their elders left off with 4-1 win over US U20s
- June 21, 2013
USA U20 1 – Spain U20 4 (U20 World Cup, June 21, 2013) Jese Rodriguez latched onto a back post cross to give Spain the lead. Gerard Deulofeu doubled Spain’s lead with a super curler into the far corner from just outside the box. Jese Rodriguez afforded himself the time to stroke the ball out from under his feet before finishing sweetly for the third. Gerard Deulofeu broke through on goal, rounded the onrushing keeper, and slotted home from outside the box to make it 4-0.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...