Tanzania thump 10-man Morocco 3-1; Mali win 2-1 in Rwanda; Ethiopia 1 edge Botswana
- March 24, 2013
Tanzania 3 – Morocco 1 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 24, 2013) Tanzania took the lead at the start of the second half when Thomas Ulimwengu rifled a low shot into the far corner. Mbwana Samata doubled Tanzania’s lead in the 67th, and ten minutes from time Mbwana Samata wrapped up his brace to kill off Morocco. Youssef El-Arabi claimed a late consolation for Morocco after Abderrahim Achchakir had been sent off.
Rwanda 1 – Mali 2 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 24, 2013) Meddi Kagere had put Rwanda ahead. Goals early in the second half from Mamadou Samassa and Abdou Traore sealed the Mali win.
Ethiopia 1 – Botswana 0 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 24, 2013) Getaneh Kebede’s late winner against Botswana enhanced Ethiopia’s chances of reaching the 2014 World Cup.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi