- Jose Mourinho receives phone call during presser, doesn’t know how to simply silence it [Video]
- Arsene Wenger: ‘There’s a special atmosphere at Anfield, I have huge respect for Liverpool fans’ [Video]
- Leaked! Chelsea’s possible 2015/16 Home & Away Shirts, sponsored by Turkish Airlines
- The World Tour Continues! Martin Ødegaard visits Barça today, excited to meet his idol Messi [VG Sporten]
- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
Tanzania thump 10-man Morocco 3-1; Mali win 2-1 in Rwanda; Ethiopia 1 edge Botswana
Tanzania 3 – Morocco 1 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 24, 2013) Tanzania took the lead at the start of the second half when Thomas Ulimwengu rifled a low shot into the far corner. Mbwana Samata doubled Tanzania’s lead in the 67th, and ten minutes from time Mbwana Samata wrapped up his brace to kill off Morocco. Youssef El-Arabi claimed a late consolation for Morocco after Abderrahim Achchakir had been sent off.
Rwanda 1 – Mali 2 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 24, 2013) Meddi Kagere had put Rwanda ahead. Goals early in the second half from Mamadou Samassa and Abdou Traore sealed the Mali win.
Ethiopia 1 – Botswana 0 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 24, 2013) Getaneh Kebede’s late winner against Botswana enhanced Ethiopia’s chances of reaching the 2014 World Cup.
- Updated: March 24, 2013