- Mark Hughes worried Stoke could miss out on Europa League because of Tom Jones song
- Are you Barça in disguise? Conference side Eastleigh score tiki-taka team golazo [Video]
- Former Irish rugby star Brian O’Driscoll admits he was infatuated when he met David Beckham [Video]
- Mario Balotelli pulls off back skill and bicycle kick during Liverpool head tennis [Video]
- Rumours abound that Falcao will start for Man United against Chelsea [Tweets]
Tanzania thump 10-man Morocco 3-1; Mali win 2-1 in Rwanda; Ethiopia 1 edge Botswana
- March 24, 2013
Tanzania 3 – Morocco 1 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 24, 2013) Tanzania took the lead at the start of the second half when Thomas Ulimwengu rifled a low shot into the far corner. Mbwana Samata doubled Tanzania’s lead in the 67th, and ten minutes from time Mbwana Samata wrapped up his brace to kill off Morocco. Youssef El-Arabi claimed a late consolation for Morocco after Abderrahim Achchakir had been sent off.
Rwanda 1 – Mali 2 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 24, 2013) Meddi Kagere had put Rwanda ahead. Goals early in the second half from Mamadou Samassa and Abdou Traore sealed the Mali win.
Ethiopia 1 – Botswana 0 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 24, 2013) Getaneh Kebede’s late winner against Botswana enhanced Ethiopia’s chances of reaching the 2014 World Cup.