Okazaki’s late winner sees Japan topple Oman; Iraq jip Jordan; Qatar chop Cedars; Uzbekis win in Iran
- November 14, 2012
Oman 1 – Japan 2 (2014 World Cup qualifier, November 14, 2012) Oman fell 1-down in the 20th minute when Hiroshi Kiyotake notched his first international goal with a close range finish. With just over ten minutes to play Oman equalised as Ahmed Kano’s free-kick took a deflection and found its way into the back Japan’s net. The match had an epic finale as Japan snatched a late winner through Shinji Okazaki following a super cross from Endo.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]