- Watch Lionel Messi watch his Barcelona tribute for becoming La Liga top goal scorer
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a live stream of the Derby della Madonnina – available in UK
- Liverpool linked to £10m bid for Norwich’s Nathan Redmond in the Sunday Star [Picture]
- Superfan Claude doesn’t think Gunners will make top 4 after Man United loss [Arsenal Fan TV]
- Mario Balotelli turns up at the boxing, surely out of Crystal Palace v Liverpool
Okazaki’s late winner sees Japan topple Oman; Iraq jip Jordan; Qatar chop Cedars; Uzbekis win in Iran
Oman 1 – Japan 2 (2014 World Cup qualifier, November 14, 2012) Oman fell 1-down in the 20th minute when Hiroshi Kiyotake notched his first international goal with a close range finish. With just over ten minutes to play Oman equalised as Ahmed Kano’s free-kick took a deflection and found its way into the back Japan’s net. The match had an epic finale as Japan snatched a late winner through Shinji Okazaki following a super cross from Endo.
- Updated: November 14, 2012