Okazaki’s late winner sees Japan topple Oman; Iraq jip Jordan; Qatar chop Cedars; Uzbekis win in Iran
- November 14, 2012
Oman 1 – Japan 2 (2014 World Cup qualifier, November 14, 2012) Oman fell 1-down in the 20th minute when Hiroshi Kiyotake notched his first international goal with a close range finish. With just over ten minutes to play Oman equalised as Ahmed Kano’s free-kick took a deflection and found its way into the back Japan’s net. The match had an epic finale as Japan snatched a late winner through Shinji Okazaki following a super cross from Endo.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...