- Angry Flamengo player gives ref incredibly hard handshake after 1-0 defeat to Vasco [GIF]
- Close up footage of the tension on Barcelona’s bench during the win over Valencia [Video]
- Robin van Persie made his Man United return for the U21s v Leicester [Individual highlights]
- Russian international Ivan Novoseltsev proposes to his girlfriend on the pitch at full time [Video]
- Michael Owen doubles down on his belief that Liverpool’s Sterling is better than Arsenal’s Ozil [Video]
Nigeria equalise in injury time to cancel out Kahata’s Kenyan golazo
- March 23, 2013
Nigeria 1 – Kenya 1 (Africa World Cup Qualifying, March 23, 2013) Francis Kahata gave Kenya the lead with a curling golazo free-kick which sailed into the top corner. Ndami Oduamadi equalised for Nigeria in stoppage time to rescue a point for the Super Eagles.