- Video of the incredible rain storm that suspended Estoril v PSV
- Robin van Persie set to be replaced by Radamel Falcao for Man United v Hull [Sun]
- BassBuds deny they were behind 3 Spurs-Partizan pitch invasions
- WOW! Samir Handanovic saves 6th (sixth!) consecutive penalty for Inter Milan v Dnipro
- TrollStation take credit for 3 pitch invasions during Spurs-Partizan 1st half
Alaba scores late as Austria snatch a 2-2 draw in Ireland
Ireland 2 – Austria 2 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) The Irish were opened up in the 11th minute when Junuzovic played in Martin Harnik for Austria’s opener. Ireland restored first half parity through a Jon Walters penalty, while the Irish took the lead before the interval when Jon Walters headed home a corner. Austria snatch a late late draw as David Alaba equalised in the 92nd minute.
- Updated: March 26, 2013