Alaba scores late as Austria snatch a 2-2 draw in Ireland
- March 26, 2013
Ireland 2 – Austria 2 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) The Irish were opened up in the 11th minute when Junuzovic played in Martin Harnik for Austria’s opener. Ireland restored first half parity through a Jon Walters penalty, while the Irish took the lead before the interval when Jon Walters headed home a corner. Austria snatch a late late draw as David Alaba equalised in the 92nd minute.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi