Goals from Van der Vaart, Huntelaar & Schaken give Holland an easy win over Andorra; Norway hold Swiss
- October 12, 2012
Holland 3 – Andorra 0 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) On his 101st appearance for his country, Rafael van der Vaart slammed Holland into a lightning fast lead against Andorra. The minnows were 2-down in the 15th minute when Klaas-Jan Huntelaar got in on the act with a header after an excellent period of possession play. The goals kept flowing in the second period as Ruben Schaken finished off another controlled attack from the hosts.
Switzerland 1 – Norway 1 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) It took until the 79th minute for Switzerland to break the deadlock through Mario Gavranovic. But Norway, looking to recover from an opening loss to Iceland, were level moments later when Brede Hangeland headed in from a corner.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...