Goals from Van der Vaart, Huntelaar & Schaken give Holland an easy win over Andorra; Norway hold Swiss
- October 12, 2012
Holland 3 – Andorra 0 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) On his 101st appearance for his country, Rafael van der Vaart slammed Holland into a lightning fast lead against Andorra. The minnows were 2-down in the 15th minute when Klaas-Jan Huntelaar got in on the act with a header after an excellent period of possession play. The goals kept flowing in the second period as Ruben Schaken finished off another controlled attack from the hosts.
Switzerland 1 – Norway 1 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) It took until the 79th minute for Switzerland to break the deadlock through Mario Gavranovic. But Norway, looking to recover from an opening loss to Iceland, were level moments later when Brede Hangeland headed in from a corner.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi