Goals from Van der Vaart, Huntelaar & Schaken give Holland an easy win over Andorra; Norway hold Swiss
- October 12, 2012
Holland 3 – Andorra 0 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) On his 101st appearance for his country, Rafael van der Vaart slammed Holland into a lightning fast lead against Andorra. The minnows were 2-down in the 15th minute when Klaas-Jan Huntelaar got in on the act with a header after an excellent period of possession play. The goals kept flowing in the second period as Ruben Schaken finished off another controlled attack from the hosts.
Switzerland 1 – Norway 1 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) It took until the 79th minute for Switzerland to break the deadlock through Mario Gavranovic. But Norway, looking to recover from an opening loss to Iceland, were level moments later when Brede Hangeland headed in from a corner.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...