- Martin Odegaard takes part in first senior Real Madrid training session [Video]
- Mino Raiola prepares for summer bidding war over Paul Pogba [Graphic]
- Frank Lampard & Sergio Aguero score beautiful free kicks in Man City training [Video]
- Fernando Torres v Neymar at half-time of Atletico-Barcelona [video]
- Best Memes: Arda Turan throws his boot at a linesman during Atletico v Barcelona [Video]
Goals from Van der Vaart, Huntelaar & Schaken give Holland an easy win over Andorra; Norway hold Swiss
Holland 3 – Andorra 0 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) On his 101st appearance for his country, Rafael van der Vaart slammed Holland into a lightning fast lead against Andorra. The minnows were 2-down in the 15th minute when Klaas-Jan Huntelaar got in on the act with a header after an excellent period of possession play. The goals kept flowing in the second period as Ruben Schaken finished off another controlled attack from the hosts.
Switzerland 1 – Norway 1 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) It took until the 79th minute for Switzerland to break the deadlock through Mario Gavranovic. But Norway, looking to recover from an opening loss to Iceland, were level moments later when Brede Hangeland headed in from a corner.
- Updated: October 12, 2012