Germany cash in 4-1 against Kazakhstan
- March 26, 2013
Germany 4 – Kazakhstan 1 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights) Quick-fire goals from Marco Reus and Mario Gotze gave Germany a two goal advantage by the 27th minute. The match was over as a contest in the 31st minute when Ilkay Gundogan slipped home a third from Ozil’s assist. Heinrich Schmidtgal capitalised on a Neuer mistake to score for the Kazakhs after the break, while Marco Reus completed his brace for 4-1.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi