Germany cash in 4-1 against Kazakhstan
- March 26, 2013
Germany 4 – Kazakhstan 1 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights) Quick-fire goals from Marco Reus and Mario Gotze gave Germany a two goal advantage by the 27th minute. The match was over as a contest in the 31st minute when Ilkay Gundogan slipped home a third from Ozil’s assist. Heinrich Schmidtgal capitalised on a Neuer mistake to score for the Kazakhs after the break, while Marco Reus completed his brace for 4-1.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...