- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
- Neymar pays tribute to Barça teammate: ‘There are no words for Messi, he’s my idol’ [Video]
Germany cash in 4-1 against Kazakhstan
Germany 4 – Kazakhstan 1 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights) Quick-fire goals from Marco Reus and Mario Gotze gave Germany a two goal advantage by the 27th minute. The match was over as a contest in the 31st minute when Ilkay Gundogan slipped home a third from Ozil’s assist. Heinrich Schmidtgal capitalised on a Neuer mistake to score for the Kazakhs after the break, while Marco Reus completed his brace for 4-1.
- Updated: March 26, 2013