- Lambert: ‘Roy Keane did visit Tom Cleverley, but it was a civilized conversation’ [Video]
- Funny BT Sports Christmas Ad: Carollers sing foul-mouthed football chants! [Video]
- Man Utd’s Robin van Persie: ‘I had a bad game v Arsenal, criticism was justified’ [Video]
- Neil Warnock: ‘I’d love Ashley Cole, but he’s not gonna come to Palace, he’s lovin’ it in Italy’
- Arsene Wenger: ‘Thierry Henry was 1 of the greatest player I’ve seen – and I’ve seen some good ones’
Germany cash in 4-1 against Kazakhstan
Germany 4 – Kazakhstan 1 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights) Quick-fire goals from Marco Reus and Mario Gotze gave Germany a two goal advantage by the 27th minute. The match was over as a contest in the 31st minute when Ilkay Gundogan slipped home a third from Ozil’s assist. Heinrich Schmidtgal capitalised on a Neuer mistake to score for the Kazakhs after the break, while Marco Reus completed his brace for 4-1.
- Updated: March 26, 2013