- Fight! River celebrate at the final whistle while Boca players clash with pitch-invading fans [Video]
- Lionel Messi sits shotgun as Gerard Pique test drives a new Audi in reckless fashion [Video]
- Singapore midfielder Hariss Harun scores cracking volley in win over Myanmar [Video]
- PSG attacker Lucas casually juggles the ball and balances it on his head in training [Video]
- Feyenoord fans unfurl amazing banner depicting Rotterdam hero Piet Hein capturing Spanish treasure fleet against Sevilla
Germany cash in 4-1 against Kazakhstan
Germany 4 – Kazakhstan 1 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) (Alternative highlights, More highlights) Quick-fire goals from Marco Reus and Mario Gotze gave Germany a two goal advantage by the 27th minute. The match was over as a contest in the 31st minute when Ilkay Gundogan slipped home a third from Ozil’s assist. Heinrich Schmidtgal capitalised on a Neuer mistake to score for the Kazakhs after the break, while Marco Reus completed his brace for 4-1.
- Updated: March 26, 2013