The Faroe Islands took the lead but an assist & goal from Zlatan saved Sweden
- October 12, 2012
Faroe Islands 1 – Sweden 2 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Rogvi Baldvinsson put the Faroe Islands in an incredible position to claim a shock win over Sweden when the midfielder volleyed home the opener in the 57th minute. Hopes of a famous Faroe Islands win were dashed in the 65th minute when Alexander Kacaniklic equalised for Sweden with a low shot into the far corner. 15 minutes from time Zlatan Ibrahimovic broke the offside trap, dummied the keeper without touching the ball before bundling the ball over the line in an untidy finish.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi