- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino insists he has the support of Daniel Levy [Video]
- Wayne Rooney posts video of his son Kai doing cartwheels before he did the same in celebration against Slovenia
- Flashback Friday! Thierry Henry scores one of the great Premier League goals against Man United
- Arsenal post video showing why ‘Welbz’ is ‘Dat Guy’ [Video]
- The Guardian list the numbers that make Cristiano Ronaldo the most marketable footballer in the world
The Faroe Islands took the lead but an assist & goal from Zlatan saved Sweden
Faroe Islands 1 – Sweden 2 (World Cup Qualifier, October 12, 2012) (Alternative highlights) Rogvi Baldvinsson put the Faroe Islands in an incredible position to claim a shock win over Sweden when the midfielder volleyed home the opener in the 57th minute. Hopes of a famous Faroe Islands win were dashed in the 65th minute when Alexander Kacaniklic equalised for Sweden with a low shot into the far corner. 15 minutes from time Zlatan Ibrahimovic broke the offside trap, dummied the keeper without touching the ball before bundling the ball over the line in an untidy finish.
- Updated: October 12, 2012