Super Mario bags a brace as Italy win 2-0 in Malta
- March 26, 2013
Malta 0 – Italy 2 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) (Alternative highlights) An early penalty from Mario Balotelli put the Azzurri 1-goal to the good. The Italians survived a scare when Gigi Buffon hauled down a Malta forward for a penalty, but the Juve stopper made amends saving the resultant spot-kick. Malta were seemingly killed off when Mario Balotelli doubled Italy’s lead just before the break.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi