Yaya Toure tanks Tanzania World Cup dreams as Ivory Coast win 4-2 away from home
- June 16, 2013
Tanzania 2 – Ivory Coast 4 (Africa World Cup Qualifier, June 16, 2013) A terrible clearance from Sol Bamba gifted Tanzania striker Amri Kiemba a simple opener for the hosts in the first minute of the match. The Elephants levelled the match through a Lacina Traore goal in the 13th minute. The Ivorians turned the match thanks to a cracking free-kick from Yaya Toure. Ten minutes before the break Tanzania levelled the match 2-2 when a left win g cross was volley home by Thomas Ulimwengu. The first half ended on a controversial note as Gervinho ran half the length of the pitch before winning a penalty, and Yaya Toure bagged his second from the spot. Wilfried Bony came off the bench late on and Gervinho quickly teed him up for number four.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...