Ethiopia end South Africa’s 2014 World Cup hopes with a 2-1 win
- June 16, 2013
Ethiopia 2 – South Africa 1 (Africa World Cup Qualifier, June 16, 2013) South Africa opened the score thanks to Bernard Parker 33 minutes into the game. The lead was short lived as Getaneh Kebede, the Ethiopian Premier League top scorer, equalised ten minutes later. Bernard Parker’s day turned sour in the 70th minute when he scored an own goal to end Bafana Banafa’s World Cup dream.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi