Ethiopia end South Africa’s 2014 World Cup hopes with a 2-1 win
- June 16, 2013
Ethiopia 2 – South Africa 1 (Africa World Cup Qualifier, June 16, 2013) South Africa opened the score thanks to Bernard Parker 33 minutes into the game. The lead was short lived as Getaneh Kebede, the Ethiopian Premier League top scorer, equalised ten minutes later. Bernard Parker’s day turned sour in the 70th minute when he scored an own goal to end Bafana Banafa’s World Cup dream.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...