Australia peg back Oman from 2-0 down to draw 2-2; South Korea see off Qatar late on & Jordan beat Japan
- March 26, 2013
Australia 2 – Oman 2 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Abdul Aziz Al Muqbali (6) and an own goal from Mile Jedinak looked to have put Oman in charge early in the second half. Goals from Tim Cahill and Brett Holman secured the 2-2 draw for the Socceroos.
South Korea 2 – Qatar 1 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Keun-Ho Lee’s opener was levelled up by Khalfan Ibrahim but Heung-Min Son won it on 97.
Jordan 2 – Japan 1 (includes Shinji Kagawa halving the deficit) (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Khalil Baniateyah and Ahmad Hayel Ibrahim scored either side of half-time. Shinji Kagawa pulled one back for Japan.
Uzbekistan 1 – Lebanon 0 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013)
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]