- John Terry & MOTM Eden Hazard interview post-Chelsea 2 – West Ham 0 [Video]
- Barça loanee (West Ham) Alex Song: ‘Arsenal is a big family that’s still part of my heart’
- Man United star Angel Di Maria INJURED in final training session before Newcastle game
- Leicester v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
- Wayne Rooney in CM! Man United’s formation according to MUTV [Picture]
Australia peg back Oman from 2-0 down to draw 2-2; South Korea see off Qatar late on & Jordan beat Japan
Australia 2 – Oman 2 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Abdul Aziz Al Muqbali (6) and an own goal from Mile Jedinak looked to have put Oman in charge early in the second half. Goals from Tim Cahill and Brett Holman secured the 2-2 draw for the Socceroos.
South Korea 2 – Qatar 1 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Keun-Ho Lee’s opener was levelled up by Khalfan Ibrahim but Heung-Min Son won it on 97.
Jordan 2 – Japan 1 (includes Shinji Kagawa halving the deficit) (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Khalil Baniateyah and Ahmad Hayel Ibrahim scored either side of half-time. Shinji Kagawa pulled one back for Japan.
Uzbekistan 1 – Lebanon 0 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013)
- Updated: March 26, 2013