- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Australia peg back Oman from 2-0 down to draw 2-2; South Korea see off Qatar late on & Jordan beat Japan
- March 26, 2013
Australia 2 – Oman 2 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Abdul Aziz Al Muqbali (6) and an own goal from Mile Jedinak looked to have put Oman in charge early in the second half. Goals from Tim Cahill and Brett Holman secured the 2-2 draw for the Socceroos.
South Korea 2 – Qatar 1 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Keun-Ho Lee’s opener was levelled up by Khalfan Ibrahim but Heung-Min Son won it on 97.
Jordan 2 – Japan 1 (includes Shinji Kagawa halving the deficit) (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Khalil Baniateyah and Ahmad Hayel Ibrahim scored either side of half-time. Shinji Kagawa pulled one back for Japan.
Uzbekistan 1 – Lebanon 0 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013)