Australia peg back Oman from 2-0 down to draw 2-2; South Korea see off Qatar late on & Jordan beat Japan
- March 26, 2013
Australia 2 – Oman 2 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Abdul Aziz Al Muqbali (6) and an own goal from Mile Jedinak looked to have put Oman in charge early in the second half. Goals from Tim Cahill and Brett Holman secured the 2-2 draw for the Socceroos.
South Korea 2 – Qatar 1 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Keun-Ho Lee’s opener was levelled up by Khalfan Ibrahim but Heung-Min Son won it on 97.
Jordan 2 – Japan 1 (includes Shinji Kagawa halving the deficit) (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Khalil Baniateyah and Ahmad Hayel Ibrahim scored either side of half-time. Shinji Kagawa pulled one back for Japan.
Uzbekistan 1 – Lebanon 0 (Asian World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...