Agger hits the spot as Denmark draw with Bulgaria
- March 26, 2013
Denmark 1 – Bulgaria 1 (World Cup qualifier, March 26, 2013) Aleksandar Tonev set up Stanislav Manolev for a shock goal, giving the visitors a lead after 51 minutes. In the 63rd minute, Iliya Milanov took down Andreas Cornelius in the penalty area, and Daniel Agger converted the ensuing spot kick.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi