Cutting the list down to just twelve goals this week was an ordeal, and even before you get there you should make sure you’ve seen an incredible goal we missed out of last week’s list as former Derby County midfielder Przemyslaw Kazmierczak scored a piece of genius for Vitoria Setubal last week against Uniao Leiria.
That leaves us with the list… but before you sit back and enjoy, take just an extra 30 seconds out to see the best/ouchiest goal of the week from Ituano-Sertaozinho in Brazil, as Lincom scored a brilliant backheel before cracking his head open against an unfortunate onrushing defender.
1. Xavier Baez (Pachuca v Chivas, Feb.17, 2010)
2. Marouane Chamakh (Lorient v Bordeaux, Feb.17, 2010)
3. Igor De Camargo (Standard Liege v RB Salzburg, Feb.18, 2010)
4. Theo Jansson (FC Twente v Werder Bremen, Feb.18, 2010)
5. Wederson (Lille v Fenerbache, Feb.18, 2010)
6. Felipe Azevedo (Portuguesa v Paulista, Feb. 20, 2010)
7. Alvaro Pereira (Porto v Braga, Feb. 21, 2010)
8. Marco Borriello (Bari v AC Milan, Feb. 21, 2010)
9. Haris Medunjanin (Osasuna v Valladolid, Feb. 21, 2010)
10. Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid v Villarreal , Feb. 21, 2010)
11. Marcos Senna (Real Madrid v Villarreal, Feb. 21, 2010)
12. Damien Duff (Fulham v Birmingham, Feb. 21, 2010) (20 seconds in)
Narrowly missing out on this week’s list are goals from Steven Pienaar, Clarence Seedorf, Robinho, Wendel, Walter Erviti, Marcos Senna, Mirko Vucinic, Bobby Zamora, Marcelo Gonzalez, Jack Rodwell, Martin Bravo, Igor Dragutinovic and Rafael Marquez.