The first clip to bring you is a third eye which was spotted from a recent Red Star Belgrade match.
As is common, during the pre-match build-up the public address system was blaring out music as a way of keeping the crowd entertained. With a catchy tune bellowing over the airwaves, the camera caught Red Star forward Dejan Lekic and his partner in crime Vujadin Savic having their own little kareoke session on the sidelines.
Complete with erratic arm gestures, classic head bopping and a friendly hug, Lekic & Savic’s sing-a-long session can be seen here.
Next up, who wants to see the England and Chelsea captain jumping around like a possessed madman after Aston Villa scored on Saturday? It was a tough weekend for “Jumping John” Terry!
Following in just behind, we need to take our hats off to Manchester City’s Carlos Tevez for attempting to pull off an amazingly unnescessary diving header to stop Wigan’s Chris Kirkland launching the ball upfield. Tevez may have failed, but it’s things like this that make him a legend!
Finally, we round off with a horrific goalkeeping clanger from Turkey, where lowly Denizlispor hosted third-placed Bursaspor at the Ataturk Stadium on Saturday – a match which the visitors won 3-2. Yet it could have been so different for the hosts after Tijani Babangida had given them the lead, had the Roosters not imploded on the stroke of halftime.
All Denizlispor keeper Ozden Ongun needed to do was hoof the ball up to his forwards and wait for the halftime whistle to blow. But no, that was too easy an option. So instead Ongun first opted to hurl the ball at defender Berberovic when he was marked by an opposition forward. And, when he luckily got away with that misjudgment, the keeper then foolishly tried to dance his way around forward Turgay Bahadir only to lose possession and hand the visitors the leveller.
Onto the list, where as usual we have a fantastic selection of crackers from the last seven days.
Depending on your style and taste, the goal of the week could be an incredible overhead-volley (goal 1), a volley from the halfway-line (goal 4), a solo stunner (goal 6) or a Matt Le Tissier copy-cat (goal 8).
As always, all we ask is that you sit back and enjoy!
1. Nilton (Vasco da Gama v Vila Nova, Oct. 13, 2009)
2. Evgen Seleznov (Andorra v Ukraine, Oct. 14, 2009)
3. Fahid Ben Khalfallah (Valenciennes v Grenoble, Oct. 17, 2009)
4. Dejan Stankovic (Genoa v Inter Milan, Oct. 17, 2009)
5. Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid v Vallodolid, Oct. 17, 2009)
6. Adel Taarabt (QPR v Preston, Oct. 17, 2009) (1st goal on the video)
7. Julio Cesar de Souza (Gaziantepspor v Fenerbahce, Oct. 18, 2009)
8. John Goossens (NEC v ADO Den Haag, Oct. 18, 2009)
9. Daniele Dessena (Catania v Cagliari, Oct. 18, 2009)
10. Abdelaziz Tawfik (Stade Malien v ENPPI, Oct. 18, 2009) (1st goal on the video)