Wins for: Valencia, Malaga, Celta Vigo, Levante, Rayo Vallecano, Osasuna, and Real Betis
- May 26, 2013
Malaga 3 – Deportivo La Coruna 1 (La Liga, May 26, 2013) Javier Saviola gave Malaga the lead on the brink of half-time, and Julio Baptista doubled the hosts’ advantage with an emphatic effort midway through the second half. Diogo Salomao reduced the deficit with a well-taken strike with 15 minutes left on the clock, but the impressive Isco put the result beyond doubt five minutes later with a very confident dribble and finish after being set up by a neat pass from Joaquin.
Valladolid 0 – Celta Vigo 2 (La Liga, May 26, 2013) Gustavo Cabral’s header gave Celta the lead in the first half, before Iago Aspas stepped up and smashed a penalty.
Atletico Madrid 0 – Mallorca 0 (La Liga, May 26, 2013) Radamel Falcao and Diego Costa wasted Atletico’s best chances either side of half-time, while Giovani dos Santos came closest to scoring for the visitors when his well-struck shot was saved by Thibaut Courtois.
Athletic Bilbao 0 – Levante 1 (La Liga, May 26, 2013) Juanlu scored the match winner for Levante in the 90th minute.
Getafe 1 – Rayo Vallecano 2 (La Liga, May 26, 2013) Diego Castro scored an own goal in the 90th minute to give Rayo a 2-1 victory.
Osasuna 2 – Sevilla 1 (La Liga, May 26, 2013) Alvaro Cejudo scored the match winning goal for Osasuna in the 79th minute.
Real Betis 4 – Zaragoza 0 (La Liga, May 26, 2013) Dorlan Pabon’s double lead Betis to a 4-0 victory over Zaragoza.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...