- Luis Figo announces his intentions to run against Sepp Blatter for FIFA President [Video]
- Arsenal man Mesut Ozil sends out (weird) emotional thank you video to all his fans [Video]
- Jose Mourinho blasts Jamie Redknapp & Rodgers; Bemoans media “campaign” against Diego Costa [Video]
- This week’s top 5 La Masia goals from Barcelona featured some absolute crackers [Video]
- Full video of homeless Cristiano Ronaldo playing with a kid before revealing himself [Video]
Real Madrid 1 – Barcelona 1: All to play for at the Nou Camp after Varane levels Cesc opener
Real Madrid 1 – Barcelona 1 (Copa del Rey semi-final 1st leg, January 30, 2013) (Alternative highlights, longer highlights & Extended highlights.) Cristiano Ronaldo had an early free-kick on target which Pinto saved. Barcelona threatened with Raphael Varane clearing off the line and Xavi hitting the post. Towards the end of the half, Dani Alves hit Pinto right where it hurts! Xabi Alonso then kicked out on Dani Alves.
Cesc Fabregas broke the deadlock on 50 minutes. In response Cristiano Ronaldo missed a sitter. Gerard Pique then produced a fine challenge in the box. Next to miss a great chance was Pedro who was clean through. Lionel Messi then saw a goal ruled out for offside. Following an excellent game from the youngster, Raphael Varane equalised with 10 minutes to go. In injury time, did Carles Puyol handle in the box?
Real Madrid: Diego López, Essien, Varane, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Khedira, Alonso, Özil, Callejón, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema. Subs: Adán, Marcelo, Albiol, Modrić, Kaká, Higuaín, Morata.
Barcelona: Pinto: Alves, Piqué, Puyol, Alba; Busquets, Xavi, Cesc; Pedro Messi, Iniesta. Subs: Valdes, Mascherano, Song, Adriano, Thiago, Alexis, Villa.
- Updated: January 30, 2013