- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
- Lionel Messi has a new football tattoo on his left leg [Pictures]
- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois has claimed 51 crosses in the Premier League with a 100% success rate [HLN]
Real Madrid 1 – Barcelona 1: All to play for at the Nou Camp after Varane levels Cesc opener
Real Madrid 1 – Barcelona 1 (Copa del Rey semi-final 1st leg, January 30, 2013) (Alternative highlights, longer highlights & Extended highlights.) Cristiano Ronaldo had an early free-kick on target which Pinto saved. Barcelona threatened with Raphael Varane clearing off the line and Xavi hitting the post. Towards the end of the half, Dani Alves hit Pinto right where it hurts! Xabi Alonso then kicked out on Dani Alves.
Cesc Fabregas broke the deadlock on 50 minutes. In response Cristiano Ronaldo missed a sitter. Gerard Pique then produced a fine challenge in the box. Next to miss a great chance was Pedro who was clean through. Lionel Messi then saw a goal ruled out for offside. Following an excellent game from the youngster, Raphael Varane equalised with 10 minutes to go. In injury time, did Carles Puyol handle in the box?
Real Madrid: Diego López, Essien, Varane, Carvalho, Arbeloa, Khedira, Alonso, Özil, Callejón, Cristiano Ronaldo, Benzema. Subs: Adán, Marcelo, Albiol, Modrić, Kaká, Higuaín, Morata.
Barcelona: Pinto: Alves, Piqué, Puyol, Alba; Busquets, Xavi, Cesc; Pedro Messi, Iniesta. Subs: Valdes, Mascherano, Song, Adriano, Thiago, Alexis, Villa.
- Updated: January 30, 2013