Copa Del Rey: Barcelona score four at Malaga to progress in the cup
- January 24, 2013
Malaga 2 – Barcelona 4 (Agg. 4-6) (Copa del Rey 2nd leg, January 24, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Pedro headed Barcelona in front early on. It didn’t take long for Joaquin to equalise with a well-placed finish. Lionel Messi almost restored Barcelona’s lead but he was halted by a good Kameni save. Andres Iniesta hit the crossbar after great link-up play with Lionel Messi. Cesc Fabregas was booked just before half time for diving in the penalty area. Three minutes into the second half Gerard Pique finished like a striker for 2-1, but Roque Santa Cruz levelled for Malaga in the 68th minute with a lovely low strike from the edge of the box. In the 76th minute Barce retook the lead when Cesc played in Andres Iniesta who sidefooted home. Lionel Messi headed in a fourth for Barca in the 80th.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi