Valencia scored 4 goals in 6 minutes as Malaga were put to the sword
- April 20, 2013
Valencia 5 – Malaga 1 (La Liga, April 20, 2013) Malaga held out for 25 minutes before Daniel Parejo scored. Then Valencia went into goalscoring overdrive as Roberto Soldado made it 2-0 in the 28th minute, Roberto Soldado then added a penalty on the half hour, before Sergio Canales made it 4-0 in the 31st minute as the visitors were torn to shreds. Malaga ended the first half with Julio Baptista curling home a stunning free-kick for 4-1. Valencia went 5-1 up in the 55th when Ever Banega danced through the Malaga backline and finished superbly.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi