Soldado (Golazo) & Valdez seal Valencia win over Atletico Madrid; Rayo claim a 2-1 win at Malaga
- November 3, 2012
Valencia 2 – Atletico Madrid 0 (La Liga, November 3, 2012) (Alternative highlights.) A terrific volley from Roberto Soldado, David Platt-esque, gave Valencia the lead. Nelson Valdez completed the win in the 95th minute.
Malaga 1 – Rayo Vallecano 2 (La Liga, November 3, 2012) Rayo started strong and Piti opened the scoring 11 minutes in after Leonardo Carrilho crossed for him to tap home. Malaga defender Martin Demichelis turned Joaquin Sanchez’s free kick into the net with a header to level four minutes after the restart. But the game swung back in Rayo’s favor as Piti fired in another pass from Leonardo from the edge of the box in the 60th to break his team’s run of three away losses.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi