Sevilla stick four past sorry Zaragoza; Granada level out Levante 1-1
- March 17, 2013
Sevilla 4 – Zaragoza 0 (La Liga, March 17, 2013) (Longer highlights) Coke fired Sevilla ahead in the 28th minute, while Zaragoza had Stefan Babovic sent off in the 31st. Sevilla opened up a 2-goal lead in the 52nd when Coke blasted a beauty home from the edge of the box. Sevilla romped to victory through goals from Jose Antonio Reyes and Alvaro Negredo.
Granada 1 – Levante 1 (La Liga, March 17, 2013) Pedro Lopez handled the ball inside the Levante penalty box, and Guillherme Siqueira successfuly converted the resulting spot kick. Levante equalised five minutes into the second half through Robert Acquafresca, who shot home from the right side of the Granada box after being set up by Vicente Iborra.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi