Negredo scores four as Sevilla torpedo Valencia’s CL hopes on the final day of La Liga
- June 1, 2013
Sevilla 4 – Valencia 3 (La Liga, June 1, 2013) Valencia snatched a vital lead in their bid for Champions League football as Ever Banega opened after 12 minutes. Five minutes before the break Alvaro Negredo headed Sevilla even. Alvaro Negredo completed Sevilla’s comeback before the break with a penalty. Roberto Soldado brought Valencia level in the 56th minute, but parity lasted barely sixty seconds before Alvaro Negredo cosed out his hat-trick for the hosts. Valencia’s season started coming apart at the seams when Alvaro Negredo scored his fourth of the game for Sevilla just after the hour. Roberto Soldado notched his second of the game late on for Valencia.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi