- Kevin Strootman to Manchester United is on after AS Roma exit from Champions League [ESPN]
- FA ban Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli for one game and fine him £25,000 for Instagram post
- Arsenal appear to be out of the race for Paulo Dybala as Palermo’s £31m valuation is too high
- Man United players sign the head of a brave girl suffering from leukaemia after she lost her hair
- Park Ji-Sung given hero’s reception at PSV before crowd accidentally set banner on fire [Videos]
2-0 down, 3-2 up: Fabregas & Villa stage epic Barcelona comeback at Sevilla
Sevilla 2 – Barcelona 3 (La Liga, September 29, 2012) (Alternative highlights & Longer highlights.) Just as he did against Real Madrid, Piotr Throchowski fired Sevilla ahead against Barcelona. Early in the second half it was 2-0 as Alvaro Negredo chipped in the second. Almost immediately it was 2-1, Cesc Fabregas slamming a shot into the far corner. Gary Medel then received his marching orders for what appeared to be a headbutt on Cesc Fabregas but the Barcelona man showed off some shocking simulation. On 89, Cesc Fabregas equalised for Barcelona. Three minutes into injury time, substitute David Villa won the match for Barcelona with a dramatic winner.
- Updated: September 29, 2012