2-0 down, 3-2 up: Fabregas & Villa stage epic Barcelona comeback at Sevilla
- September 29, 2012
Sevilla 2 – Barcelona 3 (La Liga, September 29, 2012) (Alternative highlights & Longer highlights.) Just as he did against Real Madrid, Piotr Throchowski fired Sevilla ahead against Barcelona. Early in the second half it was 2-0 as Alvaro Negredo chipped in the second. Almost immediately it was 2-1, Cesc Fabregas slamming a shot into the far corner. Gary Medel then received his marching orders for what appeared to be a headbutt on Cesc Fabregas but the Barcelona man showed off some shocking simulation. On 89, Cesc Fabregas equalised for Barcelona. Three minutes into injury time, substitute David Villa won the match for Barcelona with a dramatic winner.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi