Sociedad inch closer to a CL spot with 4-2 win over Malaga; Deportivo revive survival hopes sinking Zaragoza 3-2
- April 6, 2013
Real Sociedad 4 – Malaga 2 (La Liga, April 6, 2013) Carlos Vela scored on the rebound for Real. Alberto de la Bella doubled the home side’s lead. Antoine Griezmann made a run from deep, controlled a ball over the top and finished to make it 3-0. Pedro Morales pulled one back for Malaga with a volley which was spilled by the ‘keeper. Inigo Martinez made it 4-1 to Real.
Deportivo La Coruna 3 – Zaragoza 2 (La Liga, April 6, 2013) Deportivo moved off the bottom of the table with a massive come-from-behind win against fourth-bottom Zaragoza. Carlos Marchena and an Abraham own goal either side of the break turn the match for the hosts.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]