- Arsenal loanee Ryo Miyaichi scores lovely goal for Jong FC Twente vs Jong PSV [Video]
- Bojan & Victor Moses score sublime goals in 4-1 Stoke FA Cup win at Rochdale [GIFs]
- Rochdale fans troll Robbie Savage with chant during FA Cup defeat to Stoke [Video]
- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
Sociedad inch closer to a CL spot with 4-2 win over Malaga; Deportivo revive survival hopes sinking Zaragoza 3-2
Real Sociedad 4 – Malaga 2 (La Liga, April 6, 2013) Carlos Vela scored on the rebound for Real. Alberto de la Bella doubled the home side’s lead. Antoine Griezmann made a run from deep, controlled a ball over the top and finished to make it 3-0. Pedro Morales pulled one back for Malaga with a volley which was spilled by the ‘keeper. Inigo Martinez made it 4-1 to Real.
Deportivo La Coruna 3 – Zaragoza 2 (La Liga, April 6, 2013) Deportivo moved off the bottom of the table with a massive come-from-behind win against fourth-bottom Zaragoza. Carlos Marchena and an Abraham own goal either side of the break turn the match for the hosts.
- Updated: April 6, 2013