Ronaldo reaches 200 as Real Madrid smash six past Malaga
- May 8, 2013
Real Madrid 6 – Malaga 2 (La Liga, May 8, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Real raced into a third minute lead thanks to a Raul Albiol header from a corner. Malaga equalised in the 15th minute through Roque Santa Cruz. Real blew the chance to retake the lead when Cristiano Ronaldo missed a rare penalty after Malaga were reduced to 10 men. Cristiano Ronaldo quickly made amends scoring a close-range indirect free-kick for his 200th Madrid goal. Malaga were reeling when Ronaldo teed up Mesut Ozil for a third before the break, but the visitors quickly hit back through Vitorino Antunes’ brilliant strike in the 36th. Real headed into the break 4-2 up after Karim Benzema scored on the stroke of halftime. Luka Modric extended Real’s lead in the 63rd minute with a low shot. Angel Di Maria scored a 6th at the death.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...