Ronaldo reaches 200 as Real Madrid smash six past Malaga
- May 8, 2013
Real Madrid 6 – Malaga 2 (La Liga, May 8, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Real raced into a third minute lead thanks to a Raul Albiol header from a corner. Malaga equalised in the 15th minute through Roque Santa Cruz. Real blew the chance to retake the lead when Cristiano Ronaldo missed a rare penalty after Malaga were reduced to 10 men. Cristiano Ronaldo quickly made amends scoring a close-range indirect free-kick for his 200th Madrid goal. Malaga were reeling when Ronaldo teed up Mesut Ozil for a third before the break, but the visitors quickly hit back through Vitorino Antunes’ brilliant strike in the 36th. Real headed into the break 4-2 up after Karim Benzema scored on the stroke of halftime. Luka Modric extended Real’s lead in the 63rd minute with a low shot. Angel Di Maria scored a 6th at the death.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...