- Centurion! Arjen Robben’s double for Bayern at Augsburg ratcheted up 100 goals [Official Video]
- Werder’s Zlatko Junuzovic scores his 3rd free-kick in 4 games v Gladbach [Official Video]
- Bantz! Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain admits Alexis Sanchez has carried Arsenal on Twitter
- Tottenham are ‘all in’ for FC Porto striker Jackson Martinez [Record]
- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
Ronaldo reaches 200 as Real Madrid smash six past Malaga
Real Madrid 6 – Malaga 2 (La Liga, May 8, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Real raced into a third minute lead thanks to a Raul Albiol header from a corner. Malaga equalised in the 15th minute through Roque Santa Cruz. Real blew the chance to retake the lead when Cristiano Ronaldo missed a rare penalty after Malaga were reduced to 10 men. Cristiano Ronaldo quickly made amends scoring a close-range indirect free-kick for his 200th Madrid goal. Malaga were reeling when Ronaldo teed up Mesut Ozil for a third before the break, but the visitors quickly hit back through Vitorino Antunes’ brilliant strike in the 36th. Real headed into the break 4-2 up after Karim Benzema scored on the stroke of halftime. Luka Modric extended Real’s lead in the 63rd minute with a low shot. Angel Di Maria scored a 6th at the death.
- Updated: May 8, 2013