Ronaldo reaches 200 as Real Madrid smash six past Malaga
- May 8, 2013
Real Madrid 6 – Malaga 2 (La Liga, May 8, 2013) (Longer highlights.) Real raced into a third minute lead thanks to a Raul Albiol header from a corner. Malaga equalised in the 15th minute through Roque Santa Cruz. Real blew the chance to retake the lead when Cristiano Ronaldo missed a rare penalty after Malaga were reduced to 10 men. Cristiano Ronaldo quickly made amends scoring a close-range indirect free-kick for his 200th Madrid goal. Malaga were reeling when Ronaldo teed up Mesut Ozil for a third before the break, but the visitors quickly hit back through Vitorino Antunes’ brilliant strike in the 36th. Real headed into the break 4-2 up after Karim Benzema scored on the stroke of halftime. Luka Modric extended Real’s lead in the 63rd minute with a low shot. Angel Di Maria scored a 6th at the death.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi