Power shift? Madrid back up Copa win with another solid defeat of Barcelona
- March 2, 2013
Real Madrid 2 – Barcelona 1 (La Liga, March 2, 2013) (Alternative highlights, Longer highlights) Karim Benzema gave Madrid the lead on 6 minutes, tapping in from a Morata cross. Lionel Messi equalised in the 18th minute, beating the offside trap to finish into the near corner. Alvaro Morata had a great chance to pull Madrid back in front but he sent his header wide. Subsitute Cristiano Ronaldo fired a missile free-kick from long range which was tipped over by Victor Valdes. Sergio Ramos pulled Madrid back in front with a powerful header.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi