Mallorca recover from Beñat fluke to beat Betis 2-1; Getafe win at Osasuna; Zaragoza beat Bilbao away
- December 22, 2012
Real Betis 1 – Mallorca 2 (La Liga, December 22, 2012) (Longer highlights) Benat gave Betis the lead (luckily) with an inswinging free-kick. Victor eqaulised for Mallorca. Javi Marquez pulled Mallorca ahead from the spot.
Osasuna 1 – Granada 2 (La Liga, December 22, 2012) (Longer highlights) Nino headed the home side in front on eight minutes, but the match was all square four minutes before the break when Diego Mainz nodded in Dani Benitez’s cross. Benitez then found the net himself soon after the restart to give Granada the lead and they were able to hold on for the vital three points.
Athletic Bilbao 0 – Zaragoza 2 (La Liga, December 22, 2012) Zaragoza had won just one of their last five coming in to Saturday’s game but looked in fine form as they eased to the three points courtesy of Apono’s penalty and Helder Postiga’s effort shortly before the interval.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi