- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Mallorca recover from Beñat fluke to beat Betis 2-1; Getafe win at Osasuna; Zaragoza beat Bilbao away
Real Betis 1 – Mallorca 2 (La Liga, December 22, 2012) (Longer highlights) Benat gave Betis the lead (luckily) with an inswinging free-kick. Victor eqaulised for Mallorca. Javi Marquez pulled Mallorca ahead from the spot.
Osasuna 1 – Granada 2 (La Liga, December 22, 2012) (Longer highlights) Nino headed the home side in front on eight minutes, but the match was all square four minutes before the break when Diego Mainz nodded in Dani Benitez’s cross. Benitez then found the net himself soon after the restart to give Granada the lead and they were able to hold on for the vital three points.
Athletic Bilbao 0 – Zaragoza 2 (La Liga, December 22, 2012) Zaragoza had won just one of their last five coming in to Saturday’s game but looked in fine form as they eased to the three points courtesy of Apono’s penalty and Helder Postiga’s effort shortly before the interval.
- Updated: December 22, 2012