- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
- Neymar pays tribute to Barça teammate: ‘There are no words for Messi, he’s my idol’ [Video]
Mourinho drops Casillas: Santa comes early as Malaga beat Madrid 3-2
Malaga 3 – Real Madrid 2 (La Liga, December 22, 2012) (Longer highlights) After Jose Mourinho benched Iker Casillas, Malaga took the lead minutes after the restart courtesy of a low drive from starlet Isco. Madrid levelled in the 65th minute as a period of pressure forced Sergio Sanchez to direct the ball in his own net. Malaga however refused to buckle, and Roque Santa Cruz fired the hosts 2-1 up in the 73rd minute, and incredibly Santa Cruz drilled home a third Malaga goal minutes later. Real were back in the game in the 82nd minute when Karim Benzema buried a rebound.
Individual highlights: Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Updated: December 22, 2012