Mourinho drops Casillas: Santa comes early as Malaga beat Madrid 3-2
- December 22, 2012
Malaga 3 – Real Madrid 2 (La Liga, December 22, 2012) (Longer highlights) After Jose Mourinho benched Iker Casillas, Malaga took the lead minutes after the restart courtesy of a low drive from starlet Isco. Madrid levelled in the 65th minute as a period of pressure forced Sergio Sanchez to direct the ball in his own net. Malaga however refused to buckle, and Roque Santa Cruz fired the hosts 2-1 up in the 73rd minute, and incredibly Santa Cruz drilled home a third Malaga goal minutes later. Real were back in the game in the 82nd minute when Karim Benzema buried a rebound.
Individual highlights: Cristiano Ronaldo.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...