Betis score 3 in 4-minute-burst to win 5-1 in Granada
- April 5, 2013
Granada 1 – Real Betis 5 (La Liga, April 5, 2013) Ruben Castro gave Betis the lead with a low finish into the bottom corner. Castro made it 2-0 a minute later, tapping in a rebounded chip which came back off the crossbar. It was 3-0 two minutes later when Granada’s Iñigo López saw the ball come back off the crossbar, hit his knee and slip into the back of the net. Dorlan Pabon made it 4-0 with a tap-in. Carlos Aranda pulled one back for Betis, before Angel Lopez finished off the scoring for Betis to make it 5-1.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi