Granada claim 2-2 draw at Getafe thanks to stoppage time equaliser
- January 14, 2013
Getafe 2 – Granada 2 (La Liga, January 14, 2013) Juan Rodriguez put the hosts in front, poking home a wonderful delivery. Guilherme Siqueira equalised from the spot for Granada. Paco Alcacer restored Getafe’s lead before the break, beating the keeper from close range. Guilherme Siqueira equalised again, with the last kick of the game, once again from the penalty spot.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...