Celta Vigo slip closer to the drop after Atletico Madrid win 3-1 away
- May 8, 2013
Celta Vigo 1 – Atletico Madrid 3 (La Liga, May 8, 2013) Diego Costa put Atleti ahead immediately after the restart with a header from a corner. Celta fell 2-behind in the 66th minute when Juanfran found the net from 20-yards out. Augusto Fernandez gave Celta hope with a goal in the 84th, but Radamel Falcao soon put Atleti 3-1 up and the game to bed.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi