Shocker Del Rey: 10-man Malaga stun Barcelona drawing 2-2 at the death
- January 16, 2013
Barcelona 2 – Malaga 2 (Copa Del Rey, January 16, 2013) (Alternative highlights & longer highlights.) Alexis Sanchez blew a golden opportunity from two yards out in the opening exchanges. Malaga took a shock lead in the 24th minute when Thiago was robbed by Manuel Iturra on the edge of the box and the midfielder fired the visitors ahead. Lionel Messi equalised in a flash with a typically brilliant solo goal before Carles Puyol put Barca in the lead with a header from a set-play. 15 minutes from time Malaga were reduced to 10 men when Nacho Monreal saw red, but a minute from time Malaga silenced the Nou Camp as Ignacio Camacho half-volleyed home a leveller.
Zaragoza 0 – Sevilla 0 (Copa Del Rey, January 16, 2013) Both teams cancelled one another out, in a game of solid defending and few chances at goal.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...