- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Steven Gerrard is the best player I’ve ever worked with’ [Video]
- Bacary Sagna post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘The fans were magic’ [Video]
- Pellegrini post Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘Including winning penalty, Aguero scored 3 and a half goals! [Video]
- Pep Guardiola post-Man City 3 – Bayern 2: ‘One of my proudest nights as a manager’ [Video]
- Layvin Kurzawa denies rumour Manchester City invited him to Bayern game, watched CL at home
Celta draw 1-1 with Levante; Mallorca tie with Zaragoza
Celta Vigo 1 – Levante 1 (La Liga, December 2, 2012) Celta dominated the opening half of action and led at the interval courtesy of a strike from Enrique De Lucas after 27 minutes. The second period was more of an even contest and there was to be late drama as Roger Marti pounced in the box to secure an unlikely point for his side in the final minute.
Mallorca 1 – Zaragoza 1 (La Liga, December 2, 2012) The match exploded into life in the 13th minute when the islanders were awarded a spot-kick after Emilio Nsue was hauled down by Glenn Loovens, who picked up his second booking, although Victor saw his effort from 12 yards parried to safety by Zaragoza keeper Roberto Jimenez. In a stunning twist, the visitors then took a shock lead in the 16th minute after Helder Postiga profited from loose defending and it seemed they would hang on after Mallorca missed several gilt-edged chances to level after the interval. But Victor atoned for his miss by powerfully heading into the net late on to rescue a point for the hosts.
- Updated: December 2, 2012