Betis beat Valladolid; Cordoba stun Sociedad; Osasuna progress; Las Palmas KO Rayo; Malaga squeeze past Cacereno
- November 27, 2012
Real Betis 3 – Real Valladolid 0 (Agg. 3-1) (Copa del Rey, November 27, 2012) Trailing 1-0 in the first leg, Antonio Amaya brought the hosts level in the tie after 26 minutes before Ruben Castro put them ahead after 62 minutes. Their passage was sealed four minutes from time as Jesus Rueda put through his own net.
Real Sociedad 2 – Cordoba 2 (Agg. 2-4) (Copa del Rey, November 27, 2012) Antoine Griezmann had put the home side in front, but the visitors stunned the home supporters with second-half strikes from Kiko (65) and Sebastian Dubarbier (71). Agirretxe struck back five minutes from time, but Sociedad could not beat Mikel Saizar again as the Segunda Division club made it through to the fifth round.
Osasuna 2 – Sporting Gijon 0 (Agg. 2-1) (Copa del Rey, November 27, 2012) A goal down from their first encounter, Joseba Llorente put them ahead on the night in the 70th minute and six minutes later Ruben was on target to see them through.
Rayo Vallecano 0 – Las Palmas 0 (Agg. 0-1) Mid-table Segunda B outfit Las Palmas caused an upset as they beat top tier side Rayo Vallecano.
Malaga 0* – Cacereno 1 (Agg. 4-4) Cacereno winger Chapi pounced on a loose ball after a free-kick to put the visitors ahead in the 37th minute but Malaga held on to progress on away goals.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...