- Crazy Stat: Robin van Persie only had 12 touches v Arsenal, and 3 of them were from corners he took!
- SKILLS! Ajax’s Ricardo Kishna pulls off a showboat nutmeg v Heerenveen [GIF & Vine]
- Jack Wilshere to sign new £150,000 a week deal to stay at Arsenal until 2020 [Sunday People]
- Epic Video: All of Lionel Messi’s record breaking 253 goals for Barcelona in La Liga
- Jose Mourinho: Our football v West Brom “was in another dimension”
Betis beat Valladolid; Cordoba stun Sociedad; Osasuna progress; Las Palmas KO Rayo; Malaga squeeze past Cacereno
Real Betis 3 – Real Valladolid 0 (Agg. 3-1) (Copa del Rey, November 27, 2012) Trailing 1-0 in the first leg, Antonio Amaya brought the hosts level in the tie after 26 minutes before Ruben Castro put them ahead after 62 minutes. Their passage was sealed four minutes from time as Jesus Rueda put through his own net.
Real Sociedad 2 – Cordoba 2 (Agg. 2-4) (Copa del Rey, November 27, 2012) Antoine Griezmann had put the home side in front, but the visitors stunned the home supporters with second-half strikes from Kiko (65) and Sebastian Dubarbier (71). Agirretxe struck back five minutes from time, but Sociedad could not beat Mikel Saizar again as the Segunda Division club made it through to the fifth round.
Osasuna 2 – Sporting Gijon 0 (Agg. 2-1) (Copa del Rey, November 27, 2012) A goal down from their first encounter, Joseba Llorente put them ahead on the night in the 70th minute and six minutes later Ruben was on target to see them through.
Rayo Vallecano 0 – Las Palmas 0 (Agg. 0-1) Mid-table Segunda B outfit Las Palmas caused an upset as they beat top tier side Rayo Vallecano.
Malaga 0* – Cacereno 1 (Agg. 4-4) Cacereno winger Chapi pounced on a loose ball after a free-kick to put the visitors ahead in the 37th minute but Malaga held on to progress on away goals.
- Updated: November 27, 2012