- Louis van Gaal got pretty angry with a journalist in Chelsea presser [video]
- Newcastle v Tottenham [Team Sheets]
- Ronaldinho (Queretaro) produced a glorious nutmeg during 6 minute cameo v Club America [Video]
- Sebastian Giovinco two stunning golazos for Toronto FC v Dallas last night [Video]
- Liverpool v Aston Villa [Team Sheets]
Nacional, Olimpia win through to last 16; The Strongest beat Sao Paulo; Newell’s thump Lara
- April 4, 2013
Nacional 4 – Toluca 0 (Copa Libertadores, April 4, 2013) Gonzalo Bueno netted a brace to go with an Israel Damonte effort and Ivan Alonso’s penalty.
The Strongest 2 – Sao Paulo 1 (Copa Libertadores, April 4, 2013) Nelvin Soliz had his early long-range strike wiped out by a penalty from Sao Paulo goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni, their regular spot-kick taker. But with the hour mark approaching Ceni then failed to grasp an ambitious shot from outside the penalty area from Ernesto Cristaldo, letting it creep past him for the winner.
Newell’s Old Boys 3 – Deportivo Lara 1 (Copa Libertadores, April 4, 2013) Ignacio Scocco scored twice for NEwell’s.
Universidad de Chile 0 – Olimpia 1 (Copa Libertadores, April 4, 2013) Paraguayans Olimpia also advanced thanks to a 1-0 win against Universidad de Chile, secured by Richard Ortiz’s strike in the 50th minute.