- Adriano announces on Twitter that he’s signed for Ligue 2 club Le Havre
- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
Nacional, Olimpia win through to last 16; The Strongest beat Sao Paulo; Newell’s thump Lara
Nacional 4 – Toluca 0 (Copa Libertadores, April 4, 2013) Gonzalo Bueno netted a brace to go with an Israel Damonte effort and Ivan Alonso’s penalty.
The Strongest 2 – Sao Paulo 1 (Copa Libertadores, April 4, 2013) Nelvin Soliz had his early long-range strike wiped out by a penalty from Sao Paulo goalkeeper Rogerio Ceni, their regular spot-kick taker. But with the hour mark approaching Ceni then failed to grasp an ambitious shot from outside the penalty area from Ernesto Cristaldo, letting it creep past him for the winner.
Newell’s Old Boys 3 – Deportivo Lara 1 (Copa Libertadores, April 4, 2013) Ignacio Scocco scored twice for NEwell’s.
Universidad de Chile 0 – Olimpia 1 (Copa Libertadores, April 4, 2013) Paraguayans Olimpia also advanced thanks to a 1-0 win against Universidad de Chile, secured by Richard Ortiz’s strike in the 50th minute.
- Updated: April 4, 2013