Copa Sudamericana wrap: Liverpool school Universitario; Deportivo Lara dump Tolima; Jrs take Tigre lead
- August 16, 2012
Universitario 1 – Liverpool FC 2 (Agg. 1-5) (Copa Sudamericana, August 16, 2012) After taking the first leg 3-0 at home, Liverpool finally made sure of their victory with second-half goals from William Ferreira and Flavio Scarone after Marcelo Escalante opened the scoring for the hosts with a penalty in the 53rd minute.
Deportivo Lara 0 – Tolima 0 (Agg. 3-1) (Copa Sudamericana, August 16, 2012) Deportes Tolima also secured their passage into the second stage following a scoreless draw at Deportivo Lara.
Argentinos Juniors 1 – Tigre 2 (Copa Sudamericana, August 16, 2012) Diego Ferreira opened the scoring in the 52nd minute only for Juniors striker Leonel Jorge to equalise 10 minutes later. The match looked headed for a draw until Ferreira netted the winner in the first minute of injury time.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi