- Barça’s Luis Suarez: ‘It’s easy playing with Messi & Neymar, they do such incredible things’ [Video]
- Arsenal fan Moh says Nedum Onuoha ‘must’ve gone to the Chelsea School of Diving’ for Giroud incident
- KSI talks about playing The OX at FIFA and nude scenes on BT Sport [Video]
- Crystal Palace sack Neil Warnock [Twitter Reaction]
- Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli contacts Inter Milan to check the possibility of a loan deal [Gazzetta]
Copa Sudamericana: Renteria’s 94th minute penalty puts Millonarios in the semis instead of Gremio
Millonarios 3 – Gremio 1 (Agg. 3-2) (Copa Sudamericana, November 15, 2012) Defender Werley hit the back of the net to hand the Gremio a 2-0 aggregate lead. Wilberto Cosme levelled proceedings on the night, but it wasn’t until Wason Renteria then put the hosts ahead with less than nine minutes remaining that Millonarios started believing they could go through. Then in the 94th minute, Renteria scored a dramatic penalty to advance the Colombians into the semi-finals.
- Updated: November 15, 2012