Copa Sudamericana: Renteria’s 94th minute penalty puts Millonarios in the semis instead of Gremio
- November 15, 2012
Millonarios 3 – Gremio 1 (Agg. 3-2) (Copa Sudamericana, November 15, 2012) Defender Werley hit the back of the net to hand the Gremio a 2-0 aggregate lead. Wilberto Cosme levelled proceedings on the night, but it wasn’t until Wason Renteria then put the hosts ahead with less than nine minutes remaining that Millonarios started believing they could go through. Then in the 94th minute, Renteria scored a dramatic penalty to advance the Colombians into the semi-finals.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi