Copa Sudamericana: Millonarios prove broke at Palmeiras; Universidad de Chile draw 2-2 with Emelec
- October 2, 2012
Palmeiras 3 – Millonarios 1 (Copa Sudamericana, October 2, 2012) The Brazilian side took control of the round-of-16 tie with goals from Obina, Tiago Real and Luan but the Colombian outfit did sneak a crucial away goal through Palmeiras’ Artur who put the ball through his own net.
Universidad de Chile 2 – Emelec 2 (Copa Sudamericana, October 2, 2012) The visitors took the lead in the 17th minute, when Argentinian striker Luciano Figueroa finished off a Marcos Mondaini cross from the right, but Enzo Gutierrez equalised only two minutes later by heading in a Eugenio Mena delivery. Four minutes before half-time, Marlon de Jesus profited from a mistake by Universidad defender Charles Aranguiz to put Emelec ahead again. However, Sebastian Ubilla levelled up at 2-2 seconds after the interval after a cross by Jose Rojas.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...