Copa Sudamericana: Millonarios prove broke at Palmeiras; Universidad de Chile draw 2-2 with Emelec
- October 2, 2012
Palmeiras 3 – Millonarios 1 (Copa Sudamericana, October 2, 2012) The Brazilian side took control of the round-of-16 tie with goals from Obina, Tiago Real and Luan but the Colombian outfit did sneak a crucial away goal through Palmeiras’ Artur who put the ball through his own net.
Universidad de Chile 2 – Emelec 2 (Copa Sudamericana, October 2, 2012) The visitors took the lead in the 17th minute, when Argentinian striker Luciano Figueroa finished off a Marcos Mondaini cross from the right, but Enzo Gutierrez equalised only two minutes later by heading in a Eugenio Mena delivery. Four minutes before half-time, Marlon de Jesus profited from a mistake by Universidad defender Charles Aranguiz to put Emelec ahead again. However, Sebastian Ubilla levelled up at 2-2 seconds after the interval after a cross by Jose Rojas.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi