Copa Sudamericana: Millonarios prove broke at Palmeiras; Universidad de Chile draw 2-2 with Emelec
- October 2, 2012
Palmeiras 3 – Millonarios 1 (Copa Sudamericana, October 2, 2012) The Brazilian side took control of the round-of-16 tie with goals from Obina, Tiago Real and Luan but the Colombian outfit did sneak a crucial away goal through Palmeiras’ Artur who put the ball through his own net.
Universidad de Chile 2 – Emelec 2 (Copa Sudamericana, October 2, 2012) The visitors took the lead in the 17th minute, when Argentinian striker Luciano Figueroa finished off a Marcos Mondaini cross from the right, but Enzo Gutierrez equalised only two minutes later by heading in a Eugenio Mena delivery. Four minutes before half-time, Marlon de Jesus profited from a mistake by Universidad defender Charles Aranguiz to put Emelec ahead again. However, Sebastian Ubilla levelled up at 2-2 seconds after the interval after a cross by Jose Rojas.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...