- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Copa Libertadores: Wins for Palmeiras, The Strongest, Tolima, Newell’s; Huachipato stun Gremio
- Updated: February 14, 2013
Palmeiras 2 – Sporting Cristal 1 (Copa Libertadores, February 14, 2013) Henrique and Patrick netted the winning goals, one on each half, while Carlos Lobaton scored a penalty for Cristal.
The Strongest 2 – Arsenal Sarandi 1 (Copa Libertadores, February 14, 2013) Alejandro Chumacero put the hosts ahead in the 17th minute and, though Dario Benedetto equalised three minutes after the interval, Luis Melgar gave The Strongest the win with seven minutes to go. Arsenal ended the match with two men fewer as midfielder Damian Perez and forward Emilio Zelaya were shown red while the game was tied.
Deportes Tolima 2 – Cerro Porteno 1 (Copa Libertadores, February 14, 2013) An own goal by Luis Cardozo gave Tolima the lead after 31 minutes and David Silva made it 2-0 in the 58th. Nerves increased when Williams Martinez headed the ball and reduced the gap in the 77th minute, but Tolima finally held on to win in Group Six.
Newell’s Old Boys 3 – Olimpia 1 (Copa Libertadores, February 14, 2013) Ignacio Scocco broke the deadline from the penalty spot in the 69th, then youngster Horacio Orzan doubled the advantage six minutes later. Freddy Bareiro reduced the deficit with a header in the 87th minute, but former Liverpool midfielder Maxi Rodriguez consolidated the victory with a minute to go.
Gremio 1 – Huachipato 2 (Copa Libertadores, February 14, 2013) Braian Rodriguez was the man of the match with a goal and an assist to help Huachipato hit the top of Group Eight. Uruguayan forward Rodriguez first assisted Federico Falcone, who opened the scoring in the 16th minute, then received the ball from Jose Contreras and headed the ball into the net in the 51st. Gremio’s recent signing Hernan Barcos scored a penalty to reduce the deficit but it was in vain.