Copa Libertadores: Tigres trouce Anzoategui; Deportes Iquique get past Leon on penalties
- January 29, 2013
Anzoategui 0 – Tigre 3 (Agg. 1-5) (Copa Libertadores Qualification, January 29, 2013) Ruben Botta opened the scoring for Tigre in the eighth minute before second-half goals from Federico Santander and Ezequiel Maggiolo put the result beyond doubt for the Argentinean club.
Deportes Iquique 1 – Leon 1 (Pens. 4-2) (Agg. 2-2) (Copa Libertadores Qualification, January 29, 2013) Yovanny Arrechea put Leon in front in the 47th minute before captain Rodrigo Diaz restored parity for the Chilean club with a penalty 11 minutes later. Home goalie Rodrigo Naranjo proved the difference for Iquique in the shootout with two telling saves before Diaz found the net again to secure the victory.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]