Copa Libertadores: Tigres trouce Anzoategui; Deportes Iquique get past Leon on penalties
- January 29, 2013
Anzoategui 0 – Tigre 3 (Agg. 1-5) (Copa Libertadores Qualification, January 29, 2013) Ruben Botta opened the scoring for Tigre in the eighth minute before second-half goals from Federico Santander and Ezequiel Maggiolo put the result beyond doubt for the Argentinean club.
Deportes Iquique 1 – Leon 1 (Pens. 4-2) (Agg. 2-2) (Copa Libertadores Qualification, January 29, 2013) Yovanny Arrechea put Leon in front in the 47th minute before captain Rodrigo Diaz restored parity for the Chilean club with a penalty 11 minutes later. Home goalie Rodrigo Naranjo proved the difference for Iquique in the shootout with two telling saves before Diaz found the net again to secure the victory.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi