Copa Libertadores: Tigres trouce Anzoategui; Deportes Iquique get past Leon on penalties
- January 29, 2013
Anzoategui 0 – Tigre 3 (Agg. 1-5) (Copa Libertadores Qualification, January 29, 2013) Ruben Botta opened the scoring for Tigre in the eighth minute before second-half goals from Federico Santander and Ezequiel Maggiolo put the result beyond doubt for the Argentinean club.
Deportes Iquique 1 – Leon 1 (Pens. 4-2) (Agg. 2-2) (Copa Libertadores Qualification, January 29, 2013) Yovanny Arrechea put Leon in front in the 47th minute before captain Rodrigo Diaz restored parity for the Chilean club with a penalty 11 minutes later. Home goalie Rodrigo Naranjo proved the difference for Iquique in the shootout with two telling saves before Diaz found the net again to secure the victory.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...