- Big Sam ‘baffled & confused’ by Alex Song’s disallowed goal v Arsenal [Video]
- Steven Gerrard & Bergkamp make Sky’s Premier League XI over Roy Keane/Scholes & Shearer… [Tweets]
- Newcastle’s Jack Colback & Paul Dummett speak post-Everton win as Pardew dodges press [Video]
- Chicharito scores at Real Madrid training, after slick stepover skills from Isco [Video]
- Gooner Bully expects Arsenal to finish in the Top 3 after West Ham win [Video]
Copa Libertadores: Ronaldinho scores as Atletico Mineiro punish 10-man Sao Paulo; Emelec edge Fluminense 2-1
Sao Paulo 1 – Atletico Mineiro 2 (Copa Libertadores, May 2, 2013) Sao Paulo took control of the game early on through Jadson’s eighth minute opener. Sao Paulo’s fortunes turned in the 35th minute when Lucio was sent off for a rash challenge on Bernard, and Atletico Mineiro responded. Ronaldinho headed them level four minutes before half-time and just before the hour mark Diego Tardelli struck what proved to be the winner from Marcos Rocha’s assist.
Emelec 2 – Fluminense 1 (Copa Libertadores, May 2, 2013) Emelec got the breakthrough in the 32nd minute but needed Fluminense Leandro Euzebio to score an own goal on their behalf. But the Brazilians were level before the break with Wagner firing home after Emelec failed to clear their lines. An even second half turned in the 85th minute when Carlinhos fouled Mondaini in the penalty area and Fernando Gaibor dispatched the spot-kick.
- Updated: May 2, 2013