Copa Libertadores: Ronaldinho scores as Atletico Mineiro punish 10-man Sao Paulo; Emelec edge Fluminense 2-1
- May 2, 2013
Sao Paulo 1 – Atletico Mineiro 2 (Copa Libertadores, May 2, 2013) Sao Paulo took control of the game early on through Jadson’s eighth minute opener. Sao Paulo’s fortunes turned in the 35th minute when Lucio was sent off for a rash challenge on Bernard, and Atletico Mineiro responded. Ronaldinho headed them level four minutes before half-time and just before the hour mark Diego Tardelli struck what proved to be the winner from Marcos Rocha’s assist.
Emelec 2 – Fluminense 1 (Copa Libertadores, May 2, 2013) Emelec got the breakthrough in the 32nd minute but needed Fluminense Leandro Euzebio to score an own goal on their behalf. But the Brazilians were level before the break with Wagner firing home after Emelec failed to clear their lines. An even second half turned in the 85th minute when Carlinhos fouled Mondaini in the penalty area and Fernando Gaibor dispatched the spot-kick.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...