Copa Libertadores: Olimpia & Sante Fe reach the quarterfinals
- May 16, 2013
Olimpia 2 – Tigre 0 (Agg. 3-2) (Copa Libertadores, May 16, 2013) Olimpia turned the two-legged tie around in the space of 13 minutes thanks to a fine volley from Fredy Bareiro and an own goal from Tigre defender Norberto Paparatto, to reach the final eight of South America’s premier continental competition for the first time since 2002.
Santa Fe 1* – Gremio 0 (Agg. 2-2) (Copa Libertadores, May 16, 2013) Walter Medina struck the decisive goal in the 80th minute.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...