Copa Libertadores: Olimpia & Sante Fe reach the quarterfinals
- May 16, 2013
Olimpia 2 – Tigre 0 (Agg. 3-2) (Copa Libertadores, May 16, 2013) Olimpia turned the two-legged tie around in the space of 13 minutes thanks to a fine volley from Fredy Bareiro and an own goal from Tigre defender Norberto Paparatto, to reach the final eight of South America’s premier continental competition for the first time since 2002.
Santa Fe 1* – Gremio 0 (Agg. 2-2) (Copa Libertadores, May 16, 2013) Walter Medina struck the decisive goal in the 80th minute.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]