Copa Libertadores: Boca beat Nacional; Arsenal shoot down Sao Paulo; San Jose cash in against Millonarios
- March 14, 2013
Nacional 0 – Boca Juniors 1 (Copa Libertadores, March 14, 2013) Boca had a 44th minute penalty from veteran midfielder Juan Riquelme to thank for their win.
Arsenal Sarandi 2 – Sao Paulo 1 (Copa Libertadores, March 14, 2013) Jorge Ortiz opened the scoring for Arsenal in the 66th minute, but Aloisio levelled six minutes later. With both sides pressing for a winner in the closing stages, it was Arsenal who prevailed thanks to an 85th-minute strike from Diego Braghieri.
San Jose 2 – Millonarios 0 (Copa Libertadores, March 14, 2013) Marcelo Gomes and Carlos Saucedo did the damage on the scoreboard to help San Jose post their first victory of the group stage.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi