Copa Libertadores: Boca beat Nacional; Arsenal shoot down Sao Paulo; San Jose cash in against Millonarios
- March 14, 2013
Nacional 0 – Boca Juniors 1 (Copa Libertadores, March 14, 2013) Boca had a 44th minute penalty from veteran midfielder Juan Riquelme to thank for their win.
Arsenal Sarandi 2 – Sao Paulo 1 (Copa Libertadores, March 14, 2013) Jorge Ortiz opened the scoring for Arsenal in the 66th minute, but Aloisio levelled six minutes later. With both sides pressing for a winner in the closing stages, it was Arsenal who prevailed thanks to an 85th-minute strike from Diego Braghieri.
San Jose 2 – Millonarios 0 (Copa Libertadores, March 14, 2013) Marcelo Gomes and Carlos Saucedo did the damage on the scoreboard to help San Jose post their first victory of the group stage.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...