Copa Libertadores: Boca beat Nacional; Arsenal shoot down Sao Paulo; San Jose cash in against Millonarios
- March 14, 2013
Nacional 0 – Boca Juniors 1 (Copa Libertadores, March 14, 2013) Boca had a 44th minute penalty from veteran midfielder Juan Riquelme to thank for their win.
Arsenal Sarandi 2 – Sao Paulo 1 (Copa Libertadores, March 14, 2013) Jorge Ortiz opened the scoring for Arsenal in the 66th minute, but Aloisio levelled six minutes later. With both sides pressing for a winner in the closing stages, it was Arsenal who prevailed thanks to an 85th-minute strike from Diego Braghieri.
San Jose 2 – Millonarios 0 (Copa Libertadores, March 14, 2013) Marcelo Gomes and Carlos Saucedo did the damage on the scoreboard to help San Jose post their first victory of the group stage.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...