Ledley & Matthews notch Golazos as Celtic hit Kilmarnock for 4; St. Johnstone, Ross County, Hearts & St Mirren claim home wins
- January 30, 2013
Celtic 4 – Kilmarnock 1 (SPL, January 30, 2013) Joe Ledley bagged the opener with a terrific long ranger. Cillian Sheridan equalised only for Adam Matthews to smack home another beauty. Late goals from Anthony Stokes and Adam Matthews sealed the win.
St. Johnstone 3 – Aberdeen 1 (SPL, January 30, 2013) Goals from Gregory Tade, Rowan Vine and Dave Mackay were enough for the Saints, while Aberdeen’s sole reply came from Niall McGinn on the stroke of half time.
Ross County 1 – Hibernian 0 (SPL, January 30, 2013) Ivan Sproule scored against the team he left just two weeks ago as Ross County ensured that Hibernian’s long trip north would ultimately be fruitless.
Hearts 1 – Dundee 0 (SPL, January 30, 2013) Dundee slipped 14 points off the pace at the foot of the SPL table as a late John Sutton strike at Tynecastle was enough to ensure Hearts won in the league for the first time in 2013.
St Mirren 2 – Inverness CT 1 (SPL, January 30, 2013) League Cup heroes Esmael Goncalves and Steven Thompson both scored again for St Mirren as they beat semi-final losers Inverness CT 2-1 at St Mirren Park in the SPL. Terry Butcher’s side had drawn level through Billy McKay’s penalty but Thompson’s late strike condemned them to their first SPL defeat since November.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi