- Didier Drogba eats Mark Schwarzer’s Aussie Vegemite on Chelsea TV [Video]
- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
Inverness held 1-1 by Kilmarnock
Inverness CT 1 – Kilmarnock 1 (SPL, February 13, 2013) Borja Perez shocked Inverness CT with a last minute header to salvage a point for Kilmarnock after Nick Ross had fired the hosts ahead.
- Updated: February 13, 2013