Celtic destroy Dundee 5-0; Dundee United draw 2-2 with Hibs
- February 24, 2013
Celtic 5 – Dundee 0 (SPL, February 24, 2013) Joe Ledley capitalised on a Rab Douglas fumble after Dundee had an early strike ruled offside. Matt Lockwood was dismissed at the start of the second half for a foul on Gary Hooper, with James Forrest converting from the penalty spot. Dylan McGeoch nodded in the third, then Ledley made it four with a close-range strike and Hooper fired in the fifth.
Dundee United 2 – Hibernian 2 (SPL, February 24, 2013) Johnny Russell scored a controversial late penalty for Dundee United as they earned a 2-2 draw with Hibernian at Tannadice in the SPL. United took the lead early on when John Rankin punished a defensive error but goals by James McPake and Leigh Griffiths looked to have given Hibernian all three points before Russell struck from the spot.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...