Celtic destroy Dundee 5-0; Dundee United draw 2-2 with Hibs
- February 24, 2013
Celtic 5 – Dundee 0 (SPL, February 24, 2013) Joe Ledley capitalised on a Rab Douglas fumble after Dundee had an early strike ruled offside. Matt Lockwood was dismissed at the start of the second half for a foul on Gary Hooper, with James Forrest converting from the penalty spot. Dylan McGeoch nodded in the third, then Ledley made it four with a close-range strike and Hooper fired in the fifth.
Dundee United 2 – Hibernian 2 (SPL, February 24, 2013) Johnny Russell scored a controversial late penalty for Dundee United as they earned a 2-2 draw with Hibernian at Tannadice in the SPL. United took the lead early on when John Rankin punished a defensive error but goals by James McPake and Leigh Griffiths looked to have given Hibernian all three points before Russell struck from the spot.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi